Sara Pérez Sala is a name that resonates with versatility in the world of sports. From swimming to cycling, and now triathlon, Sara’s journey is a testament to her adaptability and prowess in multiple disciplines.
Sara Pérez Sala’s Triathlon Career
Sara Pérez Sala made a significant impact at Challenge Miami 2021, leading the swim segment and eventually securing a commendable 4th place against a formidable lineup of competitors. Her background in competitive swimming, including representing Spain in the 2004 Olympics in Athens in the Backstroke, provided her with a solid foundation. Additionally, Sara’s stint with a UCI Women’s Continental Team in road cycling further honed her skills before transitioning to triathlon.
In the triathlon world, Sara has quickly established herself as one of the premier swimmers, often leading the pack in the water. Her aggressive racing style and ability to compete from the front make her a formidable contender in any race she enters.
- Age: Sara Pérez Sala was born on 12 January 1988, making her 35 years old as of the current date.
- Height: 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lb)
- Nationality: Spain
- Residence: Majadahonda, Spain
Achievements and Highlights
- 2004 Olympics in Athens: Competed in the Backstroke event.
- Challenge Miami 2021: Led the swim segment and finished in 4th place against a strong field of competitors.
- Cycling: Rode for the UCI Women’s Continental Team Río Miera–Cantabria Deporte.
- Swimming: Competed as a breaststroke swimmer and represented Spain in various international events.
Sara Pérez Sala and deboer wetsuits
Sara’s partnership with deboer wetsuits is a testament to her commitment to excellence in the sport of triathlon. She values the freedom of movement in the shoulders that the deboer wetsuit offers, emphasizing the feeling of wearing nothing at all. As she continues to race aggressively from the front and chase championship titles, deboer wetsuits is proud to support her endeavors.
Inspirational Quote by Sara Pérez Sala
“The most important thing I look for in a wetsuit is freedom of movement in the shoulders, feeling like I’m wearing nothing. This is what I love most about my new deboer wetsuit.”
Sara Pérez Sala’s journey across multiple sports disciplines showcases her dedication, adaptability, and passion for competition. As she continues to make waves in the triathlon world, the sports community eagerly anticipates her next achievements.